The 2021 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC) conference will be hosting a series of technical and industrial panels and invites the submission of proposals on emerging topics of particular interest to the ICT industry and research communities as well as the research topics addressing challenges to deployment of wireless communications, networking, and associated applications.
Each panel proposal (maximum 4 pages) must include:
- Title of the panel
- Names, addresses, and short biographies of the organizers
- A brief description (1 page max) of the technical/industry issues that the panel will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- Names, affiliations, and short biographies of proposed 3 to 5 panelists
- Planned format of the panel, such as planned presenters, topics, etc.
- Questions to be addressed to the panelists
Interested panel organizers should submit their proposals to the panel chairs, Prof. Zhisheng Niu (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Yi Wang (email@example.com) via email, as a PDF file attachment named “WCNC-Panel-names-title abbreviation”, by the deadline of
18 September 2020 (18 October 2020).