- Revise your manuscript according to the reviews in the paper acceptance letter that you received from the Technical Program Chairs.
- Check the compatibility of your pdf file using IEEE PDF Express. The website is https://ieee-pdf-express.org//account/clientlogin and the conference ID is 49053X.
- Go to the Registration page of the conference website (https://wcnc2021.ieee-wcnc.org/registration) and register in one of the two categories at the top of that page.
Note: Authors from China who will attend the conference in-person should select the Author Full Registration if they want to take part in the conference banquet, or Author Limited Registration if they do not want the banquet. Authors from other countries who will not be able to travel to Nanjing and who will make a remote presentation must select Author Limited Registration.
- Enter the Paper Upload Code that you will receive from CVENT after your registration into the Registration Code box on EDAS.
- Sign the IEEE Copyright Form.
- Pay on EDAS the paper over length fee of 100 USD if your paper is 7 pages.
- Upload your final pdf file validated by IEEE PDF Express.